On this the final of day of 2008 we would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year!
We’d also like to thank everyone who has supported our efforts to bring GREYHOUNDS to fruition:
We’d like to bark out to everyone at Verve Editions, The Grillo Group and Stewart, Tabori & Chang, friends, fellow greyhound guardians, family, co-workers and all those who collaborated in any small way on this book. We would also like to thank the reviewers who have given us some wonderful publicity and support in our endeavor too. We appreciate you all.
We are proud and grateful that we were given the opportunity to fulfill a passionate mission: to bring this wonderful breed to a broader audience through the book.
2008 has been a year of exploration, inspiration and education for us.
Our resolutions for 2009 are:
- To continue the quest for a tipping point for retired racing greyhounds or the person who can help us find it.
- To publicize the book beyond the boundaries we have reached in 2008.
- To find sponsorship to take the book on tour including an exhibition that can be used to fundraise nationally for greyhound rescue.
- To continue to educate the public as to the merits of the greyhounds as companion animal.
- To take even more great photographs of interiors, architecture and dogs than in 2008.
- To enjoy and appreciate every day with friends, family and those beloved greyhounds!